It’s the 21st Century and everywhere you look the old ways of doing things just aren’t cutting it any more.
It’s time to manage conflict differently. It’s time to step up and speak up.
It’s time to bring courage and confidence to conflict.
It’s Time to Discover…
- How to be more resilient and empowered when under pressure
- How to stay focused on what you really want to say about a difficult situation
- Practical approaches to stop defensiveness when speaking to superiors
- The right mindset to deliver a persuasive argument — to anybody!
How do you manage the narcissists in your workplace?
Well-handled conflict leads to growth and development
Elizabeth Williamson’s presentations are engaging, dynamic, interactive and challenging — full of humour and storytelling. She brings a unique perspective which will enable you to step up to those challenging conversations with confidence and truly make a difference.
“Difficult and demanding people are everywhere.
You can’t avoid them. The best leaders are those who have learnt exactly how to manage them.”
Elizabeth brings her unique perspective to ‘Walking the Talk’
Elizabeth has worked at the cutting edge of conflict, from heading up a domestic violence service through to leading mediations for major banks and government departments. As a counsellor she had to literally put into practice the skills she shared with clients — positive psychology, mindfulness, neuroplasticity and a dogged determination to succeed.
Her story will astound and inspire your audience
- Learn how to build conflict confidence
- Deal with difficult and demanding personalities
- Overcome the stress and fear that highly controlling, narcissistic people create
- Be proactive and develop a positive work culture resistant to bullying and harassment
Book Elizabeth for your next conference,
staff development day or training program