Dr. John Gottman, renowned researcher in to couple relationships and parenting has recently published a long awaited book: The Man’s Guide to Women. For over 40 years, Dr. John Gottman has been leading cutting edge research into what couple actually do in successful and unsuccessful relationship. I have the privilege of studying with Drs. John and Julie Gottman over several years.
Workplace conflicts steal your energy and motivation at the office. Not to mention the additional stress you take home and negative impacts on your overall health and well-being. Business savvy requires recognising conflict risks early and being prepared to embrace difficult situations. Published by Business Woman Media 6/04/2017.
“Resilience is managing balance: between your stress and fear, and finding your creativity and determination. It’s really important that we give ourselves time for the difficult feelings when you’re faced with an ongoing difficulty, or a challenge that sometimes feels insurmountable. ”
Contrary to popular belief - Confidence is not an emotion. Confidence is a skill. Like any skill, it takes time and practice to improve…. BUT some people are working on the wrong set of skills. Let’s define it clearly. Confidence is the skill of predicting, with...
(Most recent first)
- The Skills of Conflict Confidence© – Manage Difficult Emotions
- First Principles of Conflict Confidence©: Conflict is a skill, Not an Emotion
- Confident Conflict Conversations: ‘It Never Gets Easier, You Just Get Better’
- COVID Frustrations & Harassment of Frontline Workers
- You Mainly Feel the Way You Think
- Check Your Conflict Assumptions
- 5 Principals for No Fault Discussions
- Seriously Social Podcast Interview with Simone Douglas, November 2020
- A COVID19 Story of Compassion and Gratitude
- The First 3 Minutes of Difficult Conversations Predict the Outcome
- Bad Boss Blues: Australian Workplace Harassment Statistics Tell a Sad Story
- Does Your Workplace Culture Make You Smile?
- Culture Eats Strategy for Breakfast
- Reading the Slouch – Part 2
- 8 Essentials tips to stop you from killing your ex (figuratively speaking)
- Essential Secrets to More Confidence!
- Small Package, Big Influence
- 5 Top Tips to Cure Office Conflicts
- 9 Tips To Help Your Child Adjust to Separation
- Quickly Identify Controlling People – Try the Five Key Words Test
- Have I Got a Story for You!
- What is the Arc of Your Story?
- Customer Service Under Duress
- Here’s to The Best Teacher I’ve Never Met!
- Irrationally Yours
- Impolite, Insolent and Improper – Don’t Ignore This!
- The Tip of The Iceberg
- The Tipping Point
- This is Todays’ No 1 Workplace Problem
- What’s Your Leadership Pain Tolerance?
- Are You an Emotion Coach?
- Tactics that Trip You Up: Reading the Slouch
- The 3 Essentials for Conflict Confidence with Difficult People
- Buddhist Perspectives on Depression
- 5 Key Indicators you are Dealing with a Highly Controlling Person
- 5 Sure-Fire Tips to Insure Your Marriage
- 7 Simple Steps to Living with Purpose
- FaceBook Video on Aggressive & Demanding People at Work
- Gottman Method Couples Therapy
- Dealing with Difficult People – 6 Survival Strategies You’ll Want to Know!
- The Man’s Guide to Women
- 5 Top Tips for Curing Office Conflicts
- Resilience: Step forward into what you really want
- Confidence Tips that May Surprise You!