Keep your observation objective, remain curious and manage your connection during conflict situations with difficult and controlling people. These 3 skills are the foundations for confidence in highly challenging relationships.
Depression has been a part of the human condition for as long as history has been recorded. Known by various epithets such as melancholy and the black dog, recent advances in treatment – medication, alternative and therapeutic – have helped relieve the symptoms of...
Domineering, demanding, difficult, short–fuse, Drama Queen/King… All words often used to describe someone whose comments, behaviour and attitudes can make your working life hell.
What are the secrets to lasting relationship success? The secret is 6 hours a week. Happy couples consciously devote 6 hours per week to looking after their relationship. It’s like an insurance package for your happiness as a couple. This is how you look after your...
What’s your definition of a purposeful life? For me, it’s being able to live my life without the inner conflict that stops me from sharing my personal and professional strengths. It’s the confidence to shine, have some spark and stand up for what’s important. Ending...
See Elizabeth's Facebook Video below :
The Gottman Method Couples Therapy for Healthy Relationships There’s science and art to creating strong, satisfying and lasting relationships. Dr John Gottman’s ground-breaking research shows that to make a relationship last, couples must become better friends, learn...
Controlling people have a sense of entitlement. These are people, who despite their complaints, are not really interested in resolving problems or finding solutions.
(Most recent first)
- The Skills of Conflict Confidence© – Manage Difficult Emotions
- First Principles of Conflict Confidence©: Conflict is a skill, Not an Emotion
- Confident Conflict Conversations: ‘It Never Gets Easier, You Just Get Better’
- COVID Frustrations & Harassment of Frontline Workers
- You Mainly Feel the Way You Think
- Check Your Conflict Assumptions
- 5 Principals for No Fault Discussions
- Seriously Social Podcast Interview with Simone Douglas, November 2020
- A COVID19 Story of Compassion and Gratitude
- The First 3 Minutes of Difficult Conversations Predict the Outcome
- Bad Boss Blues: Australian Workplace Harassment Statistics Tell a Sad Story
- Does Your Workplace Culture Make You Smile?
- Culture Eats Strategy for Breakfast
- Reading the Slouch – Part 2
- 8 Essentials tips to stop you from killing your ex (figuratively speaking)
- Essential Secrets to More Confidence!
- Small Package, Big Influence
- 5 Top Tips to Cure Office Conflicts
- 9 Tips To Help Your Child Adjust to Separation
- Quickly Identify Controlling People – Try the Five Key Words Test
- Have I Got a Story for You!
- What is the Arc of Your Story?
- Customer Service Under Duress
- Here’s to The Best Teacher I’ve Never Met!
- Irrationally Yours
- Impolite, Insolent and Improper – Don’t Ignore This!
- The Tip of The Iceberg
- The Tipping Point
- This is Todays’ No 1 Workplace Problem
- What’s Your Leadership Pain Tolerance?
- Are You an Emotion Coach?
- Tactics that Trip You Up: Reading the Slouch
- The 3 Essentials for Conflict Confidence with Difficult People
- Buddhist Perspectives on Depression
- 5 Key Indicators you are Dealing with a Highly Controlling Person
- 5 Sure-Fire Tips to Insure Your Marriage
- 7 Simple Steps to Living with Purpose
- FaceBook Video on Aggressive & Demanding People at Work
- Gottman Method Couples Therapy
- Dealing with Difficult People – 6 Survival Strategies You’ll Want to Know!
- The Man’s Guide to Women
- 5 Top Tips for Curing Office Conflicts
- Resilience: Step forward into what you really want
- Confidence Tips that May Surprise You!