Could Conflict Coaching Help You Improve Your Relationships?
In our increasingly diverse world, with different views, personalities, communication styles and expectations, conflicts are more likely. Conflict coaching is a confidential way to increase your self-awareness, gain insight into the experience of others and develop your skills in resolving arguments.
Tips to Survive Your Family this Christmas!
There is lots of potential for conflict over the Christmas period: the pressures of getting it right on the day, stressed relatives, heightened emotions and managing a diary full of work, business and family events.
How much Rudeness is Tolerated in Your Workplace?
Are unnecessary rudeness and uncivil behaviours tolerated in your workplace? Incivility can be defined as mistreatment and behaviours with an ambiguous intent to harm the target that is characteristically rude, discourteous and which violates norms for mutual respect.
Surviving Your Family at Xmas Infographic
Your Conflict Patterns and Solutions Guide to survive family conflicts this Xmas
Frequently Asked Questions Is your office easily accessible? Are telephone and online therapy appointments available? How is my privacy and confidentiality protected? What is your COVID Policy? Can I get Medicare rebates for Individual Counselling? What is the...
The Skills of Conflict Confidence© – Manage Difficult Emotions
We must address our discomfort with difficult emotions like anger, envy, resentment and revenge to effectively manage conflict. We create trouble by lacking the skills “… to confront with patience, insight and imagination the many problems that we face in our...
First Principles of Conflict Confidence©: Conflict is a skill, Not an Emotion
Many years ago, sadly, I was very adept at being caught up in unpleasant conflicts – and it was a mystery to me how I got there! After one particularly stupid experience I decided this must end. And so, my passion was ignited for untangling what really works to end...
Confident Conflict Conversations: ‘It Never Gets Easier, You Just Get Better’
How do you engage in conversations in your professional or personal life that make you uncomfortable and vulnerable? When you’re hesitant to talk about conflict, it can be tempting to avoid the issue altogether, but that can have disastrous results. There’s a sign that catches my eye every time I leave my gym that reads: ‘It Never Gets Easier, You Just get Better’. The same could be said of leading difficult conflict conversations, such as giving sensitive feedback to an employee, raising a performance concern, or even a sensitive personal matter between friends.
(Most recent first)
- Could Conflict Coaching Help You Improve Your Relationships?
- Tips to Survive Your Family this Christmas!
- How much Rudeness is Tolerated in Your Workplace?
- Surviving Your Family at Xmas Infographic
- The Skills of Conflict Confidence© – Manage Difficult Emotions
- First Principles of Conflict Confidence©: Conflict is a skill, Not an Emotion
- Confident Conflict Conversations: ‘It Never Gets Easier, You Just Get Better’
- COVID Frustrations & Harassment of Frontline Workers
- You Mainly Feel the Way You Think
- Check Your Conflict Assumptions
- 5 Principals for No Fault Discussions
- Seriously Social Podcast Interview with Simone Douglas, November 2020
- A COVID19 Story of Compassion and Gratitude
- The First 3 Minutes of Difficult Conversations Predict the Outcome
- Bad Boss Blues: Australian Workplace Harassment Statistics Tell a Sad Story
- Does Your Workplace Culture Make You Smile?
- Culture Eats Strategy for Breakfast
- Reading the Slouch – Part 2
- 8 Essentials tips to stop you from killing your ex (figuratively speaking)
- Essential Secrets to More Confidence!
- Small Package, Big Influence
- 5 Top Tips to Cure Office Conflicts
- 9 Tips To Help Your Child Adjust to Separation
- Quickly Identify Controlling People – Try the Five Key Words Test
- Have I Got a Story for You!
- What is the Arc of Your Story?
- Customer Service Under Duress
- Here’s to The Best Teacher I’ve Never Met!
- Irrationally Yours
- Impolite, Insolent and Improper – Don’t Ignore This!
- The Tip of The Iceberg
- The Tipping Point
- This is Todays’ No 1 Workplace Problem
- What’s Your Leadership Pain Tolerance?
- Are You an Emotion Coach?
- Tactics that Trip You Up: Reading the Slouch
- The 3 Essentials for Conflict Confidence with Difficult People
- Buddhist Perspectives on Depression
- 5 Key Indicators you are Dealing with a Highly Controlling Person
- 5 Sure-Fire Tips to Insure Your Marriage
- 7 Simple Steps to Living with Purpose
- FaceBook Video on Aggressive & Demanding People at Work
- Gottman Method Couples Therapy
- Dealing with Difficult People – 6 Survival Strategies You’ll Want to Know!
- The Man’s Guide to Women
- 5 Top Tips for Curing Office Conflicts
- Resilience: Step forward into what you really want
- Confidence Tips that May Surprise You!