The Conflict Confidence© Method
A unique program for people who want to lead proactive conflict resolution
Tailored Conflict Skills Programs & Services to Meet Your Needs
Elizabeth Williamson designs and delivers training in conflict resolution, negotiation, assertiveness and influence skills.
Elizabeth brings over 30 years’ experience in counselling, facilitation, consulting and training.
- The Conflict Confidence© Program – 6 Steps to Creating More Peace in Every Conversation™
- Dealing with Difficult and Demanding People – Regain Control
- Step Up, Speak Up: Assertiveness for Women
- Resilience Re-Imagined – a multi-disciplinary exploration of resilience skills
- Individual Coaching
- Facilitated Mediation
The Vision: Developing Conflict Positive Workplaces
- Articulate workplace communities where difficult conversations are encouraged, skifuly managed, and reflected on as opportunities to build ‘the bigger picture’ scenarios.
- Conflict is seen as a creative opportunity for individual and organisational growth, rather than defensive reactions.
- Leaders proactively seek to develop their conflict competencies, provide coaching to teams, and seek feedback.
- Modelling of confidence and empathy in conflict is developed throughout the organisation.
- Individual staff are supported to take responsibility and are motivated to build better interpersonal relationships in their work
Elizabeth Williamson – Founder and Owner
Elizabeth Williamson is a member of the Australian College of Social Work and an Accredited Mental Health Social Worker with 30 years’ experience. Elizabeth has worked for many years as senior counsellor, consultant and facilitator, and as a mediator and conflict resolutions skills coach since 2010. Her experience includes roles in community development, management of domestic violence services, collaborative projects and community health. Most recently Elizabeth has worked with major national providers of EAP services. Elizabeth has provided mediation, conflict resolution coaching and training to not-for-profit organisations, major banking, retail and State and Commonwealth government departments.
Sandy Policansky – Senior Associate
Sandy Policansky is a qualified social worker registered with the Australian Association of Social Workers, and an accredited mediator with over 40 years’ experience. For many years Sandy has worked in senior management positions in areas of health and disability, EAP and trauma services specialising in occupational stress and alternate dispute resolution. More recently she completed a 2 year contract with NDIS in SA assisting the setting up of their clinical teams in this new service. Currently Sandy is assisting STTARS (Survivors of Torture and Trauma Services for Asylum Seekers and Refugees) as an Interim Clinical Services Manager in a part time capacity. Throughout her career Sandy has been involved in training and coaching staff and senior management.
Elizabeth and Sandy are both members of the Resolution Institute (recently formed from two associations, Institute of Arbitrators and Mediators of Australia and LEADR).